USA Franchise Solutions
- Earn a recurring monthly income in US dollars
- Franchise opportunities as low as $50,000 US
- Financing options available to qualified individuals
- You can live in the US and manage your business
- Or you can let us manage it and continue living in SA
Find a Franchise You Won’t Regret Opening
Take our short 5-10 minute quiz and we’ll help you figure out what businesses you’re best suited to run and give you a short, targeted list of successful franchises that matches your profile.
Franchise Profile Builder
Take our scientifically-based quiz that will reveal what type of business owner you are and what type of business you’re best suited to own and operate. This quiz will take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
Here’s what the quiz will look like:
- After entering your name and email, you’ll start the first part of the quiz by answering questions about your business style.
- Then you’ll answer questions that will determine the type of business that’s a good fit for you.
- After that, you’ll answer a few questions and choose a few statements that match your beliefs about running a business.
Hundreds of Top Franchises to Choose From
You can choose from 2200+ franchises in dozens of categories ranging from small to large investments, nationally-known brands to start-ups, and businesses that can be run passively or part-time. From consumer retail to computer and internet to work at home, you gain access to profitable franchises from every industry.
Why Buy A US Franchise?
Learn about the many benefits and options when it comes to being your own boss and owning a franchise.
99 Percent vs the 1% Percent
See what separates a franchise owner from a 9 to 5 employee, and how to go from the 99% to the 1%.
South Africans: This Is Your Opportunity to Live (and Earn Money) in the United States
Fasttrack to USA helps South Africans immigrate to the USA through an investment in a profitable franchise...and we do it all completely free.
How Fasttrack to USA Works in 3 Easy Steps:
Define, Identify, Implement
Step 1: Define Who You Are and What You WantFirst, you’ll have a consultation with Cliff, the CEO of Fastrack to USA. You’ll discuss your budget, goals, timeline, type of franchise you’re interested in owning, etc. We’ll also talk about immigration options, getting your E-2 Visa, and when you want to start this process.This allows us to create a well-rounded profile of your needs and requirements.
Step 2: Identify Franchises That Are Right for YouNext, we’ll search for franchises that match your criteria and deliver a targeted list of profitable franchises you can choose to own or invest in. Our team will provide you with an action plan, show you your funding options, walk you through a risk analysis, and generally help you make the smartest choice for your financial future.
Step 3: Implement the ResultsOnce you decide on a franchise, we’ll help you negotiate with the franchisor and win the franchise of your choice. And if you’re planning to immigrate or relocate to the United States, We’ll guide you through the visa application process, assist you in obtaining essential services like education or healthcare, and speed up the process of integrating into American culture. In short, we’ll be with you every step of the way to help you invest in a franchise proven to make you money and we’ll assist you in moving to America.
Why Should South Africans Use Fasttrack to USA?
My name is Cliff, and I’m the CEO and founder of Fasttrack to USA.
The truth is...besides marrying a US citizen, investing in a franchise (and getting your E-2 visa) is the fastest way to immigrate to the United States. And I’ve already helped X number of South Africans successfully relocate to America and start earning US dollars.
But more than that…
I’m a South African just like you and I know how frustrating and scary the South African economy is right now. The Rand is falling in value. There’s high unemployment. And there’s serious social unrest. I want to see my fellow South Africans grow their wealth, secure their future, and care for their families. The current South African economy isn’t supporting any of that. But the American economy is. And I can show you how to take advantage of it.
Immigration Options For
Are you interested in living in the United States? While many non-US franchise owners choose to remain in their home country, many decide to move to the US to operate their franchise hands-on.
Here are some benefits of using a US franchise to secure residency in the Untied States with an E2 Visa. Note: There are several other immigration options available for those interested, please contact us to explore those options.
- Immigration officials look at the history and viability of the business you’re investing in. Since franchises have a proven history of success, your E-2 visa is more likely to be approved if you invest in a franchise.
- You’ll need to provide immigration officials with business plans, training documents, forecasts, etc. to prove you’re investing in a legitimate business that will succeed. A franchise gives you all the required information you’ll need to show them.
- A franchise will make sure YOU are successful in business. Unlike a startup, a franchise comes with a built-in support system, complete with plans, resources, and tools for successfully growing the business long-term.
Ready To Make The Move?
Contact us to set up a time to talk and go over your immigration options. In addition to our company founder being a third-generation South African, we have a team of immigration professionals including attorneys and relocation specialists to make your transition as pain free as possible.
601 Heritage Dr. Suite 237
Office: +1 561-741-3000
Mobile: +1 561-506-4888
Fax: +1 561-741-8000
We’ll give you the tools, resources, and advice you need to make the right decision for your future as a franchise owner. Ons is tweetalig. Maak kontak in Afrikaans as dit jou taal van keuse is.
Find A Franchise You'll Love!
Take this quick 5-10 minute quiz and find the perfect business for you. The test will help us determine the following while providing you with a short list of carefully selected franchise opportunities based on the results of your test:
- Your goals for opening a franchise.
- Your budget for investing in the franchise of your choice.
- The skills you currently possess for running a business.
- The business values that are most important to you.
- The needs you hope to meet through investment in a franchise.
- The desires you hope to achieve with a franchise.